SINGLE-GANTRY SOLUTION FOR FREE FLOWING TRAFFIC MONITORING
TRAFFICSPOT®is a variable sensing and monitoring system installed on a single, fixed detection point (i.e.: traffic gantry or bridge) for accurate surveillance and data gathering. The standard list of components includes: radar, laser, overview camera, DSRC antenna and industry-leading CARMEN® ANPR/LPR software.
The additional onboard processing unit intelligently computes all measured and detected data; marks each vehicle-related event with a timestamp, location and lane identification; bundles the gathered data in an encrypted package and finally sends it to a pre-designated central location.
- TrafficSpot offers:
- All necessary traffic information gathering and processing on single a location
TrafficSpot provides solution for common problems by:
- Simple maintenance
- Quick ROI
- Modular scalability; cost effective installation and customization
- Toll collection, speed enforcement, journey time measurement
TrafficSpot® detects all passing vehicles with three separate types of devices: radar trigger, virtual loop and laser trigger. The TÜV-audited 98.5%+ accuracy attests high detection rate even during heavy traffic, limited visibility and at speeds of up to 250 km/h (155 mph). The purpose-built hardware provides secure data retention and continued functioning offline for at least five days, IP-based communication, efficient data compression and upload. Each necessary data set bundled in a single event package for Globessey® Data Server (GDS) where all monitoring and component management can also be executed.
- Doppler-radar (hardware trigger, vehicle-type categorization and certifiable speed detection)
- FreewayCAM front and rear view ANPR/LPR camera
- FreewayCAM overview camera
- 3D laser scanner (triggering, vehicle-type categorization)
- Side view optical scanner (axle count)
- DSRC antenna
- CARMEN® ANPR/LPR software (Latin, Arabic, Cyrillic, etc. characters)
- Other sensors available on request
Typical data structure:
- Text data: location ID, event ID, lane ID, GPS location and timestamp, vehicle plate country code, front and rear number/license plate, vehicle category, axle count, speed, onboard unit (OBU) data, verification
- Optical data: front and rear vehicle plate; front view, rear view and overview
- Data Output: xml, binary
Recommended installation height: 6 m; max. 10 m (20 feet max. 32 feet) Typical lane width: 4 m (13 feet) Operating temperature: -30 °C to +65 °C (-22 °F to +149 °F); from -50 °C (-58 °F) with auxiliary heating IP rating: IP65 Speed limit: up to 250 km/h (155 mph)
Technical specifications are subject to change without prior notice. This document does not constitute an offer.
LINKS & DOWNLOADS TRAFFICSPOT® BROCHURE Product description in PDF RECOGNITION CAMERAS & SENSORS FAMILY The complete list of all cameras and sensors ARH PRODUCT CATALOG Comprehensive brochure showcasing all of our traffic, license plate recognition, passport, travel document, ID reader and biometric (AFS/AFIS) products
Use the form below to reach us or send us an email.Contact
NamePlease let us know your name. Email*Please let us know your email address. PhoneInvalid Input SkypeInvalid Input SubjectPlease write a subject for your message. Contact me byInvalid Input *Required information
ROADSIDE TRAFFIC MONITORING AND DATA PROCESSING
|The industrial grade cameras made specifically for license plate reading give the best ANPR/LPR results to verify tolls paid on a given section of a road.||The gantry can provide ITS or other patrol cars with live OCR-based surveillance updates about wanted vehicles and the transport of freight, HAZMAT or shipping containers.||Two or more linked license plate reading points can provide traffic enforcement systems with accurate average speed measurements, time stamps and plate matching.|
|Certified speed enforcement is done with radar and automated license plate recognition that are analyzed and stored by the gantry’s data processing unit.||A collection of devices perform 24/7 ANPR/LPR and vehicle category data in congestion charging schemes in free-flow vehicle traffic.||ANPR/LPR data and video feed assure that ITS networks receive 24/7 live information about traffic conditions, congestions or accidents.|